Friday, August 03, 2007

Easy and effective desktop publishing / page layout software

Over the years I have often needed to make high-quality visually-attractive flyers, announcements, brochures, etc. I needed specialized desktop publishing / page layout software that is inexpensive and very easy to use since I didn't want to spend a lot of time learning complex publishing software.

I am once again putting together a flyer this weekend and I am back to using the latest version of the same program that has always worked very well for me in the past and still works just great.

It is such an impressive solution and great piece of software that I want to give it some much deserved public credit with this blog entry. If you ever have the need to go beyond Microsoft Word to get a nice looking document, you likely can't go wrong by checking out PagePlus X2 by Serif Ltd.

Hope that helps,
Joe Kunk

No comments: