Sunday, January 01, 2012

Renewed as Visual Basic MVP for 2012

I am very honored to announce that I have been renewed as a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) in the Visual Basic discipline for the fourth consecutive year. The award is more exciting for me each year!

I congratulate all my fellow Microsoft industry professionals that received their first MVP award or were also renewed.

The MVP awards are announced on the first day of each calendar quarter. Each successful candidate is then eligible for renewal annually on the same date as long as their MVP status remains in good standing.

The MVP is awarded in recognition of technical community leadership and willingness to share expertise over the last year. If you are interested in becoming a MVP or wish to nominate someone with exceptional contributions, you can learn more at http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/gp/mvpnominate.

I look forward to continuing to participate in the Microsoft developer community and sharing my experiences and expertise, hopefully to the benefit of many.

Joe Kunk
Microsoft MVP Visual Basic
Okemos, MI USA
January 2012

No comments: