Friday, April 02, 2010

Co-authoring the "On VB" column in Visual Studio Magazine

 

I am very pleased to announce that I have just signed on to be one of the authors of the "On VB" column in Visual Studio Magazine.  My first print article is currently scheduled to appear in the June issue.  One or more web-only articles may appear as early as May.

I have been using Visual Basic since its initial release many years ago, and DOS versions of BASIC well before that.  I am very excited to have the opportunity to make a contribution to the success of the Visual Basic language and to those that use it to develop great applications, be they personal or professional applications.

I want to thank Bill Wagner of SRT Solutions and co-author of the C# Corner column for his recommendation to join the Visual Studio Magazine writing team.  I also want to thank Michael Desmond, editor in chief of Visual Studio Magazine, for giving me this tremendous opportunity.

As Michael Desmond said when I accepted his invitation, "Game On!".

Joe Kunk
Microsoft MVP Visual Basic
Okemos, MI  USA

No comments: