Saturday, January 02, 2010

2010 Microsoft Most Valuable Professional in Visual Basic

I am very pleased to announce that I have been named a Microsoft MVP in Visual Basic for 2010! This is the second consecutive year that I have been the recipient of this honor.  I can hardly believe it!

I want to sincerely thank everyone that contributed to the decision to honor me with this award. 

At Microsoft I would like to specially thank PJ Forgione (MVP lead), Lisa Feigenbaum (Program Manager for Visual Studio languages), and Dustin Campbell (Visual Basic IDE Program Manager).

Locally I must thank Jeff Blankenburg, Jennifer Marsman, and Brian Prince, the best team of Microsoft Developer Evangelists that one could ever hope to work with.

I am truly humbled to be a Microsoft MVP when I consider the level of professionalism, knowledge, and community contributions represented by the Microsoft MVP community. 

Joe Kunk
Microsoft MVP
Okemos, MI USA
January 1, 2010

1 comment:

KeithElder said...

Very cool Joe! Most awesome and well deserved.