Thursday, October 06, 2005

A Great Compuware OJ.X Conference

I just got back from the Compuware OJ.X conference in Detroit and it was awesome. Each presentation that I attended was loaded with new and interesting information and presentated by dynamic industry leaders. Compuware made every effort to make this a world-class event and they pulled it off. Without going into a lot of detail, let me confirm that it was definitely worth attending and I strongly encourage you to make it next year if you can. I am hopeful that the presentation slides will be posted to the event web site. Even if you didn't attend, watch their web site at http://www.compuwareojx.com/ and review the slides when they are posted. There is a lot of good information there.

I spoke with several people who mentioned that they make a point to read my blog entries. Thank you for reading! It is nice to know that I have an audience and it helps me stay motivated to continue to post the best information that I can.

Joe Kunk

No comments: